ReFX Nexus VSTi v1.3.8
Changes in v1.3.8
* New: Expansions are now checked for integrity before importing, so the error-messages displayed are unambiguous now.
* New: NEXUS automatically switches to the ”Live”-screen when an online-update is available to avoid confusion and display the download-progress.
* New: Sustain-pedal is handled better now. If you hold down the pedal and re-press the same keys already playing, the old notes are released and the ‘new’ notes are played as they should.
* Fixed: On OSX the import-path could get mangled and thus newly imported expansions would not always work.
* Fixed: a deadlock when Renoise ‘suspended’ NEXUS and a new preset was loaded.
* Fixed: a memory leak when unloading a NEXUS instance.
* Fixed: Code clean-up. Fixed several uninitialzed variables.
* Changed: Replaced font-render routine with a more readable and cleaner LCD-subpixel algorithm. Takes a bit getting used to, but after a while it grows on you.
* Changed: Optimized the sample-player to kill voices earlier when the sample finished playing.
* Changed: Prevented the import of expansions as long as the content-path has not been determined.
* Changed: RTAS support has been removed completely.